I’ll admit it…I’m a foodie. (According to dictionary.com, “a person keenly interested in food, especially in eating and cooking.”) In the past year or so I’ve started watching the Food Network on a daily basis, cooking dinner regularly, reading cookbooks and food novels, you name it. Since I spend so much time learning about and experimenting with food, I figured it only made sense to start keeping track of what works and what doesn’t – enter my new blog! I hope to list favorite recipes here, restaurant and book recommendations, interesting Web sites, and the like. Bon appetit!
- Made Rachael Ray's sweet potato curry for our international dinner tomorrow night (India) http://yfrog.com/62hv6j 7 years ago
- RT @jessicakj Excited to see the video my parents got for me tonight at @mdsymon's cookbook signing. He's saying "Happy Birthday, Jessica!" 7 years ago
- Experimenting with Swiss chard lasagna tonight. Never cooked with this vegetable before! http://yfrog.com/j6cetj 7 years ago
- Blog update - Jalapeno Corn Dip: I’ve added a new party dip to my repertoire – courtesy of the party-loving Catton... http://bit.ly/b9PsY6 7 years ago
- Blog update - A Culinary Journey: Jared and I had dinner at our sister and brother-in-law’s place this week (corne... http://bit.ly/cybATd 7 years ago
- 2-4-6-8 Great Meals 30-Minute Meals 365: No Repeats American Anthony Bourdain Artichokes Asparagus Bananas Baseball Beans Book Reviews Breakfast Brunch Burgers Capitol Hill Celery Cheap Chicken Chili Chocolate Corn Couscous Cream Cheese Curry DC Dessert Desserts Dinner Eggs Fennel Food Network Garlic General Goat Cheese Good Housekeeping Ground Chicken Healthy Hungry Girl Ice Cream Indian Leeks Lemon Metro Moroccan NCC Next Food Network TV Star Nilla Wafers Oatmeal Olives Onions Orzo Parmesan Cheese Party Food Pasta Peanut Butter Pepperoni Pizza Polenta Rachael Ray Recipes Restaurants Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Shirlington Smitten Kitchen Soup Steak Stew Stoup Tex-Mex Tomatoes Top Chef Washington Post Web sites Weight Watchers