This summer, I will be cohosting a National Community Church (NCC) Bible study at my house with my friend Jenn! The group starts Wednesday, June 24 and will cost $10/week per person for food. We will be cooking and eating a meal together and then studying the Word. At the end of the six-week study, we will do a service project to bless our neighborhood!
For more information, please leave a comment here or email me at aspiringgourmet [at] gmail [dot] com. You can also see our online group listing here.
- Week One: Chicken Pot Pie and roasted tomatoes with blue cheese
- Week Two: Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza and salad
- Week Three: Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Lemon Pasta
- Week Four: Gnocchi With Fresh Chicken Sausage and Broccoli Rabe **Note – location TBA this week**
- Week Five: Charred Tomato Soup With Stromboli
- Week Six: Apple-Fennel Stuffed Pork Tenderloin